Tuesday 22 January 2019

From The ARCHIVES - 1978 Montgomery Ward Account Statement


The wonders of having a relative who saves everything! Stuff like this that theoretically should have been thrown away years ago survives for me to find. This account statement along with many Really cool Pieces of paperwork from the past survived were found in my Great Aunts House. Which I helped clear out in Summer of 2018.

Front
 As you can See this particular statement Came from the Janesville Wisconsin store which Closed in 1983. It appears This list of products included some new Tires, installed a card payment, A suit And Some portable electric tools.
Back
One the back we see Wards financing terms, for those who care to read them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

End Of Retail OF Yesteryear

I am making this post to announce the end of this blog. I am Moving on to a new project entitled The Department Store Archives. That project...